What happens in case the case law provided is not complete in terms of full judgement text?

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

In case any allocated case law is not complete or junk characters sets in the main judgements body, this can be notified on email at admission@lawhub.in with subject of the mail as “incomplete case law”. This case law will be removed from the list of case laws allocated and will be replaced by a fresh judgement for the research activity for the allocated course.