What do I do, if I don’t find fixed data point in a case law?

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Case laws are provided for any course or program opted by the law student or legal professionals. In case of any missing fixed data point in the allocated case laws for research, students can search on google for same case law to find the missing fixed data point that can be available in the case laws discovered from google search. The fixed data point that were not available in the allocated case laws but derived after exploring the internet should be mentioned in the "Data Collected form other source". the data source URL should always be submitted and also this can be in the bibliography of the projects reports submitted after completion of the research program/worshop or course listed on LawHub.in